zondag 5 juli 2015

Introducing: Jeanice Rambhadjan

Jeanice Rambhadjan, 21, The Netherlands

What did you do before AMFI?
MBO Art & Entertainment College Artist Dance

Why did you want to do the honors program?
I would like to learn more about myself as a menswear designer but also as a person. I want to push my own boundaries and find my personal handwriting.

Who is your favorite designer?
Boris Bidjan Saberi


What inspires you at the moment?
Normal things, like the (dirty) subway stations in Paris, and other damaged stuff.

What are your strengths?
I like to work with textiles and find new ways to design from that point.

What do you want to achieve at the and of the honors program?
I would like to make a collection and present it proudly. I also want to get a bigger view and feedback on my work and get to know a bigger area from fashion, like styling, concept, techniques, photography etc.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten