maandag 6 juli 2015

Introducing: Sarah Bruylant

Sarah Bruylant, 24, Belgium

What did you do before AMFI?
I did a bachelor oriented towards Pattern making.

Why did you want to do the honors program?
I wanted to do this program to improve my creativity and find my very own style. I was also attracted by all the interesting activities & encounters that the program proposes.

Who is your favorite designer?
Martin Margiela

What inspires you at the moment?
For the moment I am inspired by people. The way they act, they think, they are. I could spent day and night just watching people in the street and guess their life.

What are your strenghts?
I have some background in technique so I guess it's my strenght. I am also well organised and I am a hard worker
What do you want to achieve at the end of the honors program?

Try to be able to think more out of the box & create a collection I couldn't even imagine making before this program.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten