zondag 5 juli 2015

Introducing: Joyce van den Berg

Joyce van den Berg, 23, Netherlands

What did you do before AMFI?
High school, MBO made to measurement (Nivea 4).

Why did you want to do the honors program?
Because I think it will help me grow, get new opportunities, discover things I didn’t do before and what will make it mine.

Who is your favorite designer?
Hussein Chalayan, Jan Taminiau and Alexander van Slobbe.

What inspires you at the moment?
Lingerie, the beauty of the body with all the “imperfection” makes it beauty and tells a story. Photographers and art.

What are your strengths?
Pattern drawing, the will to challenges myself, perseverance.

What do you want to achieve at the end of the honors program?

My goal for the honors program is to have a strong lingerie collection with a daywear movement. It’s a whole new world for me, I will learn a lot from it an discover new interesting side of fashion.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten