zondag 5 juli 2015

Introducing: Sharon Jochemsen

Sharon Jochemsen, 23, The Netherlands.


What did you do before AMFI?
Before AMFI I did made and measurement in Amsterdam, and worked two seasons for the brand Jutka & Riska.

Why did you want to do the honors program?
 I want to do the honors program because I want to challenge myself, and make myself a better and understandable designer.

Who is your favorite designer?
Ann Demeulemeester

What inspires you at the moment?
My inspiration at the moment is the pure connection between people, and what those emotions can do with people, two opposites fear and happiness translated into a collection with pure emotions.

What are your strengths?
A good feeling for draping and materials in proportion with the body by using a handcraft technique. 

What do you want to achieve at the end of the honors program?

A collection that reflects my own vision and feelings as a designer. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten